Saving your seeds for next years garden is a great way to save money, and share your garden with friends. I’ve created these seed packet templates for you to use.
I planted zinnias this year from seeds that I purchased from Botanical Interest. They did great in our hot humid summer weather.
I picked this bouquet from the last of the flowers before our first frost.
- Click on the link to pull up the template. The template will open as a PDF in a separate page.
- Print off the PDF. Be sure your printer is set to “actual size”
- A heavier weight copy paper will make a stronger seed packet
- Fold sides over and glue.
- Fold up the bottom and glue
- After you place your seeds in envelope, tape the top.
- Label with the name of the plant, and when collected.
- Collect more seeds and repeat!
Like this post? Please share with your friends, and post to your pinterest board.